ACP Certification has gained wide support with companies requiring managing projects using an Agile framework. This ACP prep series, being held Wednesday and Friday evenings, in Shrewsbury, starts Wednesday, May 3 and finishes in late May. This, primarily classroom model offers the distinct advantages of classroom participation and the duration needed to integrate the information required to pass the exam. Read More to see what you will Learn!
Event: ACP Exam Prep
Course Dates: Wednesday, May 3, Friday, May 5, Wednesday, May 10, Friday, May 12, Wednesday, May 17, Friday, May 19, followed by 2 facilitated study group sessions - dates to be agreed upon by the Class.
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Location: UMass, 333 South Street, Shrewsbury, MA
Registration & Costs:
- Register by 4/10: $595 PMI CMASS Chapter Members; $645 non PMI CMASS Chapter Members
- Register after 4/10: $645 PMI CMASS Chapter Members; $695 non PMI CMASS Chapter Members
This 21 contact hour class series is a combination of classroom presentations and discussions, combined with required home reading of materials before each class. The series of 6 classes is followed by 2 facilitated study group meetings, to support candidates in organizing their study to successfully pass the ACP exam.. Classes are taught by ACP Certified CMass instructors, Charlene Hudak and Robert Okemo, supported by proven materials.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for participants who can qualify to sit for the ACP exam within six months. Achieving ACP certification will enhance your marketibility and Agile project management skills, as well as improve maturity on your teams!
What You Will Learn:
- Module 1: The Agile World
- Module 2: PMP Perspective of Agile
- Module 3: Agile and Lean Principles
- Module 4: Scrum Deep Dive
- Module 5: eXtreme Programming (XP) Deep Dive
- Module 6: Lean Software Development (LSD) Deep Dive
- Module 7: Kangan Basics Deep Dive
- Module 8: Hybrid Deep Dive
- Module 9: User Stories
- Module 10: Planning Poker
- Module 11: Derived (Calculated) Schedules
- Module 12: How to Pass the Exam...the First Try!
- Module 13: Comprehensive Exam