Topic: Is Your Team Working? And What to Do If It Isn’t
Location: Westborough DoubleTree Hotel
Time: 5:30pm - 8:00pm
According to Patrick Lencioni, the best selling author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team and The Advantage, the single most untapped competitive advantage available today is ... TEAMWORK! But to gain this advantage, teams must engage in five very specific behaviors.
During this presentation, you'll learn how to apply the five core behaviors every high performance project team must practice:
- TRUSTING One Another: When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Engaging In CONFLICT Around Ideas: When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- COMMITTING To Decisions: When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will more likely commit to decisions.
- Holding One Another ACCOUNTABLE: When everyone is committed to a clear path of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focusing On Achieving Collective RESULTS: The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing ... the achievement of results.